Monday, August 11, 2008

Banana Flavored Rolling Papers

I love the taste of artificial banana, especially those banana flavored runts. Sometimes, I feel like I could eat of whole bag of those tiny bananas. I was smoking some banana shisha in my hookah and that got me thinking that I'd like to be able to taste banana when I was smoking my hand rolled smokes. Then I found these banana flavored, rolling papers at legalbuds (there is a hookah link to the right that will take you there, if you'd like to check it out). They are so awesome, almost like the banana runts. It changes the smell of your smoke as well. I was smoking outside on my stoop when my neighbor was getting a pizza delivered and she thought it was the pizza man who smelled and she was hassling him about what he smelled of and he was so confused. There are other flavored rolling papers too, blueberry, raspberry, mint, hemp and a bunch others, that I can't remember. Leave me a comment if you have ever tried a flavored rolling paper, I'd love to hear what you thought.

No comments: