Friday, July 11, 2008

Brass Hookah That funky Hookah

I have a brass Hookah as the picture shows. It's the only hookah that I have ever smoked from. I have heard from some particular shisha enthusiats that the brass tastes weird compared to a glass one. I hope this weekend i will get to convince some people to take the "HOOKAH CHALLENGE" and blindfold people to see if there really is a difference between the brass and glass. Brass and Glass. That sounds nice. NO NO Brass VS. Glass! Hookah Ultimate Fight! Live in LAs Vegas. I guess there would be alot of people who were on the brass side and people on the glass side. Hookah Riots could ensue!!! That would be so weird. If anyone does that you should totally let me judge or get me a free room or at least a free hookah or shisha. Maybe Chocolate mint shisha....oh yeah.

No comments: